- - Weaviate Python Client video
- - What if you could understand your unstructured data?
- - Weaviate video - Q4 2020 updates
- - Weaviate on the Google Cloud Platform Marketplace
- - Weaviate in IEEE
- - FOSDEM 2020 video
- - FLOSS Weekly Podcast
- - Google Summer of Code 2020
- - Google Cloud's Stack chat
- - Introduction & Demo video
- - Weaviate on DB-engines.com
- - Google Cloud Podcast
Weaviate Python Client video
Watch the video to see how to use the Weaviate Python Client in your project.
We already published the Weaviate Python client a while ago, but now there’s a video on how to use it! In this video Felix explains you how simple it is to connect to a Weaviate instance, create a schema, upload and query data. He uses the ABC Headlines dataset, and even shows a data analysis of semantic search results at the end of the video. Watch the video to see how fast you can populate Weaviate, do semantic search and data (trend) analysis, all with Python!
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 2:19 - Initialize the client
- 4:09 - Create schema
- 5:41 - Data import using batching
- 11:23 - Query data (semantic search) with GraphQL
- 11:23 - Query data (semantic search) with Python Client
- 16:35 - Data output analysis with returned “certainty”