- - Weavite V1.0 released! 🥳
- - Weaviate Python Client video
- - What if you could understand your unstructured data?
- - Weaviate video - Q4 2020 updates
- - Weaviate on the Google Cloud Platform Marketplace
- - Weaviate in IEEE
- - FOSDEM 2020 video
- - FLOSS Weekly Podcast
- - Google Summer of Code 2020
- - Google Cloud's Stack chat
- - Introduction & Demo video
- - Weaviate on DB-engines.com
- - Google Cloud Podcast
Weaviate video - Q4 2020 updates
Watch our video with a standalone sneak peak, HNSW index, and arXiv demo.
Our CTO Etienne takes you along a journey introducing the vector search engine Weaviate and how vector indices are implemented at the core of Weaviate Standalone. He demos Weaviate with the latest demo dataset of 1.7M STEM articles from the arXiv database, and uses this to show benchmarks of the HNSW implementation.
- 00:00 - What is Weaviate?
- 01:10 - What is a vector search engine?
- 05:59 - [How is Weaviate] graph like?
- 07:48 - Current Weaviate vs. next-generation Weaviate
- 09:16 - Vector indices at the core of Weaviate Standalone
- 10:42 - DEMO: arXiv data
- 17:12 - DEMO: HNSW benchmarks
- 22:10 - Weaviate standalone architecture