- - What if you could understand your unstructured data?
- - Weaviate video - Q4 2020 updates
- - Weaviate on the Google Cloud Platform Marketplace
- - Weaviate in IEEE
- - FOSDEM 2020 video
- - FLOSS Weekly Podcast
- - Google Summer of Code 2020
- - Google Cloud's Stack chat
- - Introduction & Demo video
- - Weaviate on DB-engines.com
- - Google Cloud Podcast
Google Cloud Podcast
Laura Ham is a guest on the Google Cloud podcast to talk about Weaviate and SeMI
About the podcast
Laura details what vector search engines are and how they can be useful for both small and large projects. Explaining that ontology is the meaning of words, she tells us how Weaviate is able to use this concept to make more specific data entries and links, allowing users to perform better and more informative searches. Weaviate is able to do this with the help of Kubernetes. Later, Laura tells Gabi and Jon the ways Weaviate helps developers and users with thorough documentation, assistance with troubleshooting, and support from solution engineers.