We are looking for a frontend engineer to further develop and maintain the Weaviate Console.
About SeMI Technologies
At SeMI technologies we are all about knowledge. With our open-source vector search engine Weaviate, we work at the forefront of data and knowledge representation. With a state of the art language model at the core of our solution, we put modern NLP into practice.
We enable our customers and open source community users to understand their data and drive business decisions using an AI-first approach.
What We Are Looking For
What You Will Be Working On
The work of a solution engineer is twofold:
- Support our customers with their application and frontend development on Weaviate.
- Take ownership of the tools built around Weaviate, such as the Weaviate Console.
How We Work
We believe in autonomy, creativity, and flexibility. Our international team lives these values by working closely together in a decentralized (i.e., remote) manner, and all team members are given agency over their own projects.
Learn While You Work
We offer the opportunity to gain insights into the development of modern data solutions including cloud computing, data analysis, machine learning, front-end, and back-end programming.
- Tell us why you are interested in our company.
- Share an overview of projects that you’ve worked on previously (i.e., What was the challenge and how did you solve it?)
- Tell us why you want to contribute to Weaviate.
You can apply via the following channels:
- Email us on email@example.com
As a company, we value open-source. This means that you can find a lot about how we work online (not only software). We would highly recommend that you read up about what we do so you can come prepared to the first -digital- meeting.