Developer Relation Specialist (DevRel)
We are looking for a Developer Relation specialist (DevRel) with B2D marketing skills.
About SeMI Technologies
At SeMI Technologies we focus on creating next-generation search engine technology through Weaviate. Our product and service offering is structured around Weaviates open core, it is subscription-based, and aims to support enterprise customer needs where an open-source license is insufficient.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a developer relation specialist (DevRel) with B2D marketing skills. Experience in working with developers, understanding (open-source) community needs, and identify how to communicate with developers is a plus.
What You Will Be Working On
On a day-to-day basis, you will be;
- Connecting with the Weaviate user base to encourage usage of and contributions to Weaviate.
- Create online content on developer platforms to help grow the Weaviate community.
- Interact with the community to identify Weaviate use cases.
- Gather feedback about Weaviate and documentation.
- Identify community trends that might be valuable to Weaviate’s future development.
- Create technical presentations and demos for community events or company events.
- Identify platforms and channels to promote Weaviate and showcase its capabilities.
- Identify leads from developers at companies that might benefit from our enterprise offering.
What We Offer
We believe in autonomy, creativity, and flexibility. Our international team lives these values by working closely together in a decentralized (i.e., remote) manner, and all team members are given agency over their projects.
Additionally we offer;
- A completely remote team with flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- An opportunity to contribute to and help shape a new company with cutting edge, new technology.
- Work with an enthusiastic and diverse team from all over the world.
- Tell us why you are interested in our company.
- Share an overview of projects that you’ve worked on previously (i.e., What was the challenge and how did you solve it?)
- Tell us why you want to contribute to Weaviate.
As a company, we value open-source. This means that you can find a lot about how we work online (not only software). We would highly recommend that you read up about what we do so you can come prepared to the first -digital- meeting.