Weaviate is an open-source, GraphQL and RESTful API-enabled, search graph based on a graph embedding mechanism called the Contextionary.
Core use cases
- Semantic Search to find on both concepts and keywords.
- Automatic Classification to automatically extend your graph.
- Knowledge Representation to represent information that systems and humans understand.
Core developer features
- Contextionary - the core graph embedding mechanism (i.e., ML-model) that indexes all data objects.
- GraphQL API - an easy to use interface to query a Weaviate.
- RESTful API - an easy to use interface to populate a Weaviate.
- Containerized - to run it efficiently.
- Scalable - to huge graph sizes.
Want to get started or want to learn more? These resources might help you further